Thursday, May 30, 2013
MindStream Analytics wins the Inaugural RevJen Awards for 2013 for the Most Successful Pilot!
LeadJen, a B2B lead generation company that helps corporate sales and marketing teams drive more revenue and better understand their market, announced the winners of its first annual RevJen Awards, which recognize outstanding lead generation campaigns.
Companies were nominated by lead generation experts at LeadJen and judged by independent sales and marketing professionals. They were assessed based on return on investment, sustainability of results, and innovation.
The Most Successful Pilot category described MindStream Analytics as a leading consulting firm focused on helping clients improve business understanding and decision making, which generated $600,000 in revenue from appointments set during a 90-day pilot period.
The awards were announced at LeadJen’s annual two-day user group conference in Indianapolis.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Pre-register here for your chance to win our iPad giveaway: http://bit.ly/10i184r. Be sure to visit us at booth #212 to see if you've won our iPad giveaway!
The smartest people on the planet working in the Oracle stack know that Kscope is the best conference to attend. Kscope offers great content from developers, administrators, architects, and business users. More than that, it provides a vehicle for sharing that content—Kscope13. If you want to get better at what you do, or help others get better at what they do, Kscope13 is the place for you.
Don't miss our fantastic sessions at Kscope 13:
1. 6/24/13 @ 8:30 AM - Unwind the Mysteries of DRM presented by Alexander Ladd
2. 6/24/13 @ 11:30 AM - The NEW Process Management for Hyperion Planning 11.1.2x presented. by Jonathan Johnson
3. 6/24/13 @ 3:00 PM - How Windstream Leverages Essbase Analytic Link to Increase Their Analytic Capabilities Presented by Alexander Ladd
4. 6/25/13 @ 6:00 PM - Hyperion 101: An Introduction to the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Suite Presented by Andrew Jorgensen
5. 6/27/13 @ 9:45 AM - Mapping Applications for Reporting in Hyperion Planning 11.1.2.x Presented by Jonathan Johnson
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
ETM is a vendor neutral process that places the importance of corporate culture, process maturity and readiness ahead of software tools. It is an efficient and repeatable methodology developed from years of implementing best practices and understanding what works and doesn’t work in implementing EPM and BI reporting solutions.
For more information on ETM, click here!